AITP PMO SIG & PMI-Chicagoland’s Knowledge Sharing Session
111 N Canal St
Chicago, IL 60606
Join AITP Chicago and PMI-Chicagoland’s at the first knowledge sharing session of 2017!
“The Evolving Role of the PMO Organization“
- 5:30 – 6:25: Registration & Light Refreshments
- 6:25 – 6:30: Introductions & agenda
- 6:30 – 8:30: Presentation/Facilitated Discussion
PMPs can earn 2 PDUs for attending!
This meeting is for IT practitioners only. Vendors must bring a practitioner to enter which must be approved (in advance) by AITP’s PMO Committee
- AITP PMO SIG Co-Chairs: Cynthia Andersen & Chuck Coletta
- AITP Board Sponsor: Justin Nemeth – President, AITP Chicago
AITP Chicago events are intended to provide an atmosphere conducive to social networking, knowledge sharing, camaraderie, and thought leadership. AITP maintains a policy that prohibits active or passive solicitation of its attendees before, during, or after an event. We kindly ask that you respect our policy, our members, and our guests so this event and future events will be enjoyed by all.
Founded in 1951, the Association of IT Professionals(AITP) remains one of the largest professional technology associations in the country. Visit us at www.aitpchicago.com