AITP PMO SIG & PMI-Chicagoland’s August Knowledge Sharing Session
520 N Wood Dale Rd
Wood Dale, IL 60191
Join AITP Chicago and PMI-Chicagoland at the next knowledge sharing session of 2017
Topic: “Scaling Agile: The Untold Truth”
Presented by: Ramon Tramontini, CEO at Objective Group
The goals of this presentation are to:
- Introduce PMO professionals to the seven knowledge areas they developed to address agile implementation on large teams with more than 20 people.
- Share the experiences earned reporting real problems and solutions when they scaled their agile team up to 140 people, delivering software to big companies.
- Build bridges between PMI and agile mindsets by structuring its concepts also into knowledge areas.
- Understand what, why, and how his team mixed agile practices into project management frameworks already established by PMI
6:00 – 6:30: Networking & Light Refreshments
6:30 – 8:30: Presentation/Facilitated Discussion
PMPs can earn 2 PDUs for attending!
This meeting is for IT practitioners only. Vendors must bring a practitioner to enter which must be approved (in advance) by AITP’s PMO Committee
- AITP PMO SIG Co-Chairs: Cynthia Andersen & Chuck Coletta
- AITP Board Sponsor: Justin Nemeth – President, AITP Chicago
AITP Chicago events are intended to provide an atmosphere conducive to social networking, knowledge sharing, camaraderie, and thought leadership. AITP maintains a policy that prohibits active or passive solicitation of its attendees before, during, or after an event. We kindly ask that you respect our policy, our members, and our guests so this event and future events will be enjoyed by all.
Founded in 1951, the Association of IT Professionals(AITP) remains one of the largest professional technology associations in the country. Visit us at www.aitpchicago.com